Friday, July 19, 2013

welcome to blog + contact info:P

Today's quote: "According to Madam Pomfrey, thoughts could leave deeper scars than almost anything else.” - J.K. Rowling

Welcome to memorydock.blogspot.com. This blog is hosted by blogspot, run by me. This is a place where I can blog about anything within limits. This is a place where I can express myself completely free without being judged by people.
I know that there are people who wishes to see me fail and would make fun of my blogging project but I can't do anything about that. Just keep in mind that my posts (especially the ones with my tips) are researched to a certain extent beforehand and I also add my own experiences as well. I know I am not perfect but I'm still willing to try and to get back up where I have fallen.

If you are lucky enough, you may read about almost anything from product reviews to just daily blogs:) My goal for this website is to inspire people through my blog posts and to make at least one blog reader smile. If you need to contact me about something, you can email me here at missqueenielei@gmail.com.

History:
I started blogging again back in late 2012. I really liked the idea of express myself freely. At the same time, I wanted to remember everything from day one at my university and going on from there. While I was blogging about my university experience, I saw that I really enjoyed it and I decided to turn this website into everyday blogging. I was going to have my own subdomain with Icyglow Hosting but there were some technical issues and I had to withdraw from that.

Some of my social networks include:
Twitter  || youtube channel #1 || youtube channel #2

To end off on a happier note, I'm going to end off with a song that I'm loving at the moment:)


Thanks for reading and have a great day!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment below! All comments will be moderated! Any rude or inappropriate comments will be deleted.