→ This blog post is written in advance. I'm currently on vacation! :P
Today's quote: I stay true to myself and my style, and I am always pushing myself to be aware of that and be original. - Aaliyah
25 facts about me:
1. I hate bugs. This includes spiders, house flies, etc. except for butterflies
2. I am addicted to Neopets.
3. I started to learn HTML when I was in grade 5 (:
4. I am a bad Best friends Charm. All my best friends has left me to go and pursue their dreams.
5. Speaking of best friends, I haven't seen them in years.
6. My favourite number is 6 (:
7. I have watched Dae Jang Geum (Jewel in the Palace, a Korean drama) so many times. Favourite k-drama.
8. I have failed an university course.
9. My dream vacation spots would be Switzerland, Taiwan (except I hate the heat!), Australia and United Kingdom.
10. If I had enough money for school, I may have applied to Waterloo University for their joint major between business & communications.
11. I am a middle child. Enough said.
12. I am pretty short. 5'3".
13. I get inspired by Michelle Kwan, Louie Giglio, Julie Andrews.
14. Favourite book as a child: Madison Finn series.
15. Favourite idol as a child: Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen. (due tot their books)
16. I hate reptiles. This include snakes, lizards, geckos, etc.
17. Favourite marine animal: beluga whale!
18: Favourite Arctic animal: Polar Bear!
19. I sleep with teddy bears. They're my life/security blanket.
20. I love Sailor Moon (:
21. I love drinking Tim Horton's Iced Capp.
22. I love using Twitter more than Facebook.
23. I had two near-death experiences.
24. I love Chris Tomlin's songs!
25. I love surprises!
Thanks for reading & have a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Feel free to comment below! All comments will be moderated! Any rude or inappropriate comments will be deleted.