Today's quote: “I believe that everything happens for a reason.
People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that
you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you
eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things
fall apart so better things can fall together.” - Marilyn Monroe
Hello guys! And if you live in Canada, you are going to be familiar with both Telus and Rogers. I am mostly comparing their plans and reception wise. Here is my review between the two companies.
Plan-wise:
Rogers- I was on a 3 years contract- specifically a family plan. I basically had 250 minutes (unlimited minutes after 6pm), limited amount of text, no caller ID/voicemail, unlimited family calling) for about $70-$80 per month. When we activated the phone, we also had to pay the activation fees, 911 fees, etc. And when it was time for us to renew, they gave us a crappy selection of phones to choose from. These phones needed a data plan to operate fully. Oh yes, caller ID/voice mail costs $7-8 separately on top of what our plans cost.
Telus- I signed up with them last year and my current plan is: unlimited texting/video message/ photo message across Canada, 200 minutes (with unlimited local minutes after 6pm), FREE caller ID/ voice mail, unlimited family calling nationwide, still no data (but FREE wifi). The best part is: this plan only costs $30 per month and there was no extra fees! I also got the phone I wanted: Sony Ericsson Xperia Ray!(:
Reception-wise:
Rogers- Nothing to complain about. It was pretty good!
Telus- There are times where I am left without receptions but most of the times, I do have reception. And we were told that there may be times where we won't have receptions due to lack of towers or the construction of towers. But, it is pretty stable :)
Customer service wise:
Rogers- I do not remember but when we had issues, their customer service wasn't that great.
Telus- no problems yet! so I am not sure with their call-in customer service but they are pretty efficient with setting up plans and whatnot! :)
That sums up my review for telus mobility and rogers!
Thanks for reading & have a great day/afternoon! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Feel free to comment below! All comments will be moderated! Any rude or inappropriate comments will be deleted.